No agencies please
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team. We want a candidate with the right drive, personality and skills to provide dynamic solutions for our clients.
We are an open and supportive working environment and prize creativity. It’s not just about design, it’s about finding the right creative technical solution to enhance the work we do.
We seek a candidate who wants to improve both themselves and the company. We are attracted to independent thinkers who have the confidence to express their opinions within our team and who want to work towards a common goal.
We want a strong developer who is confident with delivering to the highest standard possible across every process. Teamwork is vital within our organisation, as you will operate both independently and as part of a group within a vibrant, agile environment. Alongside this we want someone with an appetite to learn, from the more standard developer procedures to the new trends that are constantly appearing on our horizons.
You will have:
- A minimum of three years experience within an equivalent developer role.
- A strong understanding of front-end, test driven development, AWS technologies and DevOps practices.
- Experience with software frameworks Laravel, WordPress and React.
- Additional developer language understanding would be a great benefit.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail in all work aspects, most notably when applying testing methodologies.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working.
- Personal development time.
- Cohesive and welcoming team with rapid learning and progression opportunities.
- Organised and paid social events.
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as opportunities to attend conferences that promote continued learning.
How To Apply
This isn’t just about your experience and it matching our requirements, we like to come to work and want it to be an enjoyable experience for you as much as us. Please let us know what makes you tick and your interests in your covering letter.
If this sounds like the role for you or if you have any questions, please get in touch: [email protected]