No agencies please
We’d like someone with digital development experience across a mix of languages. Expertise in specific development stacks are less important but we’d like you to have an awareness of trends and best practice in systems architecture and design.
A good understanding of front end, test-driven development, AWS technologies and DevOps practices would be beneficial. Laravel, React and WordPress are the software frameworks we currently use most frequently.
Good communication skills with your peers across all roles in the team is crucial and being able to do the same with clients and other stakeholders will be looked upon favourably. The ability to clearly understand and empathise with the underlying user needs is essential. You must be able to demonstrate an attention to detail that feeds into all aspects of your working life, most notability when applying testing methodologies.
You’ll be able to take responsibility for a project by making decisions that are well-informed, rationalised and deliverable. We’re looking for someone who is innovative – who comes up with ideas that improve projects and businesses – and has the tenacity and maturity to see them through properly.
- Variety, problem solving and being part of a creative team that produces interesting, innovative, effective sites / solutions.
- Work with internationally recognised brands, websites and organisations and have your projects seen by millions of visitors every year.
- Flexible working.
- International working opportunities.
- Personal development time.
- Cohesive and welcoming team with rapid learning and progression opportunities.
- Organised and paid social events.
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
How To Apply
This isn’t just about your experience and it matching our requirements, we like to come to work and want it to be an enjoyable experience for you as much as us. Please let us know what makes you tick and your interests in your covering letter or CV, as well as any work that you’re proud of.
If this sounds like the role for you or if you have any questions, please get in touch: [email protected]