No agencies please
Following on from a number of successful projects we are looking to expand our team and are looking for a Digital Account Manager with the right drive and personality to fit into our team and help us to craft the digital products of tomorrow.
The role offers opportunities for a tactician and shrewd operator. Someone to help us shape and grow relationships and ensure we continue to deliver a first class service for our clients through effective project management.
Our client base and reputation is growing both inside and outside the North East, so the role will involve some occasional travel for client meetings in London and other areas of the UK where teleconferencing isn’t feasible.
You will have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management, ideally with 2-3+ years experience in a digital role
- Sound project management skills, judgement and first class organisation skills
- Experience of building and nurturing long-term relationships with clients
- A good understanding of digital trends and website functionality clients need
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to craft intelligent client handling messaging, strategic documentation, insights which promote the agency and in support of new business initiatives.
- An understanding of digital product lifecycles and strong planning skills
- Variety, problem solving and being part of a creative team that produces interesting, innovative, effective sites / solutions
- Work with internationally recognised brands, websites and organisations and have your projects seen by millions of visitors every year.
- Flexible working.
- International working opportunities.
- Personal development time.
- Cohesive and welcoming team with rapid learning and progression opportunities.
- Organised and paid social events.
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
How To Apply
This isn’t just about your experience and it matching our requirements, we like to come to work and want it to be an enjoyable experience for you as much as us. Please let us know what makes you tick and your interests in your covering letter.
If this sounds like the role for you or if you have any questions, please get in touch: [email protected]