No agencies please
We have a rare opportunity for someone with strong commercial, client and project management experience to become a key member of our Digital Accounts team.
Building and maintaining relationships underpins everything you will do; this applies to our clients, wider stakeholders, project delivery team, account management team and anyone who interacts with the business. We’re looking for a leader,someone who is naturally empathetic and has the experience to respond to a situation confidently and intelligently.
You will have several years experience and understand the intricacies of large scale web projects and manage them with ease and confidence, supporting clients through the process. Ideally, being able to talk about design and technical issues would be preferred. Managing budgets and ensuring profitable projects is essential – alongside meeting client expectations and deadlines.
The role will naturally overlap into business development so experience in pitching, proposal writing and costing projects is essential. As an active learner and user of digital technologies you will be able to showcase our services and, after only brief conversations with be able to make the best recommendations to improve their operations.
Part of your duties will be to lead and support the account management team. You will be a quick thinker and passionate about pushing the team forward; challenging individuals, improving processes, managing day-to-day operational challenges and being innovative to find solutions.
- Variety, problem solving and being part of a creative team that produces interesting, innovative, effective sites / solutions
- Work with internationally recognised brands, websites and organisations and have your projects seen by millions of visitors every year.
- Flexible working.
- International working opportunities.
- Personal development time.
- Cohesive and welcoming team with rapid learning and progression opportunities.
- Organised and paid social events.
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
How To Apply
This isn’t just about your experience and it matching our requirements, we like to come to work and want it to be an enjoyable experience for you as much as us. Please let us know what makes you tick and your interests in your covering letter.
If this sounds like the role for you or if you have any questions, please get in touch: [email protected]